At Evans Garage Doors we understand how unexpected these types of repairs can be. We aim to offer the most affordable prices we can to the public. Thankfully, being a smaller company has it's advantages. With us having lower overhead than other companies around, we are able to pass those savings down to our customers, helping them to save their money as well.
1) Be sure to lubricate your rollers and all hardware at least twice a year.
2) Make sure to keep brooms, rakes, shovels, or any other objects out of the way of the tracks. If something falls into the way of the rollers or door during motion, it could cause serious issues. It could even cause you to need a new garage door.
3) Always be certain that your door has fully lifted before moving your vehicle out of your garage.
4) If you experience a weak remote signal, or it doesn't work at all, try replacing the battery first. This applies to your exterior keypad as well.
5) If your garage door motor isn't working at all, not even the light is coming on, perhaps the issue is something else. Try to plug something different into that outlet to see if it gets power. If not, you could have a tripped GFI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter). You should check all of the electrical outlets in your garage for a reset button. This is often the cause of your issue, especially after a storm.
We hope these tips are helpful in helping you to maintain your door. If you found any of them useful, please let us know. Send us an Email or simply leave a review. It will be greatly appreciated!
We aim to please each and every one of our customers. It is important to us that our customers are always happy whenever we are done. Our business revolves around you, and we want you to feel that way. If you are unhappy at anytime, with any of our service, please let us know. We will do all that we can to resolve any issues that you might have.